While shampooing, massage the scalp to increase the flow of blood, relieve stress, and stimulate hair follicles. It's a win-win!" Regular massages have been shown to promote hair growth. Scalp massages encourage blood circulation to the area, which helps deliver vital nutrients and oxygen to the hair follicle. (Learn how to give yourself a tension-relieving scalp massage on our blog here.) Regular application of sativa oil may significantly improve scalp health and aiding growth. Also referred to as black cumin or nigella sativa, black seed oil is thought to naturally restore hair growth in thinning areas thanks to its high concentration of thymoquinone, a powerful antihistamine.If you suffer from scalp conditions, dandruff, hair loss, thin hair or just want healthy, happy hair, this herbal blend will work wonders. These plants stimulate hair follicles and circulation in the scalp, which may help prevent premature baldness, promotes a strong growth for a silky looking hair.
How to Use
What We Use
- Formulated with Certified Ingredients like Organic Black Seed, Organic Sesame and Organic Castor that regulate imbalanced hair growth cycle and activate the hair follicles. Certified organic ingredients (oils, essential oils, butters, herbs, etc.)
- Plant based, all natural ingredients with no synthetics
- 100% pure and cold-pressed oils
- Free from any artificial fragrances
- Dark apothecary glass protects the product (eco-friendly, recyclable and reusable)
- 100% preservative-free & chemical-free
Who Should Use It
To really encourage length, you have to think of it in two steps: Stimulating growth and keeping the hair you do have healthy. Use this tonic on a continuing basis for a healthy scalp that encourages hair growth and slows hair loss.
PRO TIP + Scalp massages encourage blood circulation to the area, which helps deliver vital nutrients and oxygen to the hair follicle.