Rosehip Oil in its pure form is one of the most powerful regenerating and rejuvenating skin oils. Fast absorbing, restorative and moisturising, this rich, amber colored oil contains essential fatty acids (alpha-linolenic acid, ALA). The most extraordinary component of rosehip oil is Tretinoin, an anti-aging, regenerative bioactive that is known to combat acne and fine wrinkles (the synthetic version is known as retinol or retinyl palmitate). It also contains skin-healthy amounts of antioxidants in the form of carotenoids and polyphenols and other nourishing vitamins and minerals. Scars heal faster, sun damage and age spots disappear from the skin and stretch marks fade away! Rosehip oil is gentle enough for people with extra sensitive and damaged skin in need of repair. Suitable for all skin types.
How to Use
What We Use
- Certified organic ingredients (oils, essential oils, butters, herbs, etc.)
- Plant based, all natural ingredients with no synthetics
- 100% pure and cold-pressed oils
- Free from any artificial fragrances
- Dark apothecary glass protects the product (eco-friendly, recyclable and reusable)
- 100% preservative-free & chemical-free
Who Should Use It
Raw, unrefined, cold-pressed 100% pure Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Oil without additives or fillers.
(Note: rose hips do not smell like roses, this product should not be confused with rose water or other rose scented products)
*For external use only. To ensure skin compatibility, test product on a small patch of skin prior to use. In the unlikely case of a negative reaction discontinue use.